I’m going to keep it real here. I’m not that mom. Creating beautiful crafts and memories with your children is wonderful. The patience that those women have to dunk their child’s foot in paint and then clean it all up is spectacular but I am definitely not that mom and that’s fine. However, I am the mom that loves to put together activity packets that will keep them entertained (and quiet) for a few minutes. That is why I decided to share this booklet I put together with a few free printables from FreeKidsCrafts.com, BigActivities.com to celebrate Earth Day which is coming right up on April 22nd.
You can download this free Earth Day themed printable booklet and print it out at work like the rest of America. Hope you enjoy!
For more great posts about Earth Day, be sure to check out my fellow Chosen Chix bloggers:
- 7 Ways Our Family Makes Earth Day Choices Every Day by November Sunflower
- 7 Crafts I Am Not Going To Do For Earth Day by Another Day.. Another Diaper…
- 7 Inspiring Quotes for Earth Day by Philzendia
- 7 Natural Beauty Products for Earth Day by The NYC Talon
- 7 Free Printable Activities for Earth Day As Mom Sees It
- 7 Songs to Add to Your Earth Day Playlist by The Afropolitan Mom