What do you mean you haven’t started planning for Halloween yet? Your baby is like, 2 weeks old. What are you waiting for? Christmas?
I love Halloween! Love! So much that I created a pretty fabulous Halloween song when I was 2 years old. Pretty marvelous actually. I’ll sing it for you later, gotta get that copyright, na’mean. Kidding, kind of. I have seen a few swoon worthy infant costumes while sifting through all the hoochie mama options that are available for my 8 and 7 year old daughters. I have loved these spooktacular (see what I’m doing here) costumes so much that I thought, A-ha! A Blog Post! I must share my finds with my people. All 5 of them. Muahaha.
Check out 7 of my favorite Halloween Costumes for your Tiny Creepy Crawly.
1. Yes, girl, yes! This Strong Man costume is memorable, hysterical and adorable. Oh, and it’s under $30 at HalloweenCostumes.com. Look at his tattoos! Can you imagine this costume on a baby girl? AMAZING! Christmas Card Worthy. Mantle Worthy.
2. Who has not been in Max’s situation? The struggle of being a Wild Thing is real. This costume is so cute, so cozy and it is Max! The most wonderful Wild Thing of all. King of the Wild Things actually.
3. Things get pretty batty with a newborn. Hold the tomatoes please. But seriously, what is more iconic than vampires, witches and bats on Halloween? This costume speaks for itself while the baby screams, “I vant to suck jour boob.” (Yeah, I went there)
4. Meee-ow. This kitty costume is everything. I really hope they didn’t photoshop this baby’s hand in pouncing position because I want to believe that this baby was in kitty character throughout out the entire photo shoot.
5. It’s a baby! It’s a mop! No! It’s spaghetti and meatballs! I’m not saying that you should not just buy this costume for $24.99 and save yourself the headache of making it at home, I’m just saying that the supplies purchased and time committed to make this costume will cost you more than $24.99. P.S. I love this costume. Why can’t I find it in adult size?
6. Be still my sweet Hungry Caterpillar heart. How could seeing a freshly baked baby dressed as a caterpillar while hanging out on a tree limb not worry you a little bit? How could it not make you want to hold a little tiny caterpillar baby and then give said caterpillar baby back to it’s mom. This Halloween costume is to die for. I might have to buy it for my toe.
7. I mean. I cannot. I seriously cannot with this costume and amazing photo op. This baby is dressed as the tiniest Police Officer stripper in the world. SOLD! Cutest thing ever! And, if you happen to have twins and want to dress your babies up as the cast from Magic Mike… They have a Cowboy Costume too!
At the end of the day, there really isn’t a bad costume for a perfect little human. Okay, I’m lying. Don’t dress your child in the infant elephant costume. Totally looks like there is a penis protruding out it’s forehead. Amiright?
Hope you enjoyed checking out my 7 favorite costumes for the new creepy crawly in your home.
For more great Halloween ideas, be sure to check out these awesome posts written by my fellow Chosen Chix bloggers:
- 7 Themed Halloween Costume Ideas for Families by November Sunflower
- 7 Spooky Halloween Snacks Perfect For Your Party by As Mom Sees It
- Halloween Decorations – Door Wreath by Me Myself and Jen
- 7 Costumes for your Tiny Creepy Crawly by Another DayÖ Another DiaperÖ
- Free Disney Pumpkin Carving Templates by Afropolitan Mom
- 7 Non-Candy Halloween Treat Alternatives by Philzendia
- 7 Spooktacular Ways to Celebrate Halloween by Happy Healthy Hip Parenting