If you have a tiny slave to fashion in your home they have most likely been begging for a pair of fringe boots or booties and if you are a parent who is tough on the outside but complete mush on the inside, you have been searching for fringe footwear that can offer style, comfort at an affordable price. (Insert Infomercial Smile Here) Well, search no more! Check out my round up of 7 Fringe Booties for kids at Nordstrom.
- Purple is the new black. My daughter’s favorite color is purple and these Minnetonka boots are soft, fun and comfortable. I love letting my daughters have fun with their clothes and these purple fringe boots are perfect for twirling and dancing or kicking. Girls can kick too.
2. If budget isn’t an option, these fringe booties by Ralph Lauren are divine. When you hear Ralph Lauren, you know you are getting a quality product. These booties come in at under $95 and are a neutral color as well as built to withstand the wear and tear of little feet.
3. Did I mention that Minnetonka are basically the gate keepers to all the cutest fringe booties ever? Well, they are. While these booties hold a little less drama than the purple pair I mentioned before, they definitely leave an impression especially in this fun color. And… they come in Walker and Toddler sizes! Are you kidding me? Cutest thing ever.
4. I remember the 90s and remember how cool I felt when I got my first pair of Steve Madden shoes! And, just like in the 90s, they still make the trendiest shoes. You have no idea how disappointed I was when I learned that these perfectly brown and perfectly fringed low heeled boots did not have a pair to match for me. Aren’t these perfect… for me?
5. Obsessed with Minnetonka? Perhaps. I’m not ashamed. Especially because the star pattern on these boots is sooo cute! These fringe-tastic boots come in black and brown and are available from toddler through big girl sizes.
6. Oh hey, cool girl! These Steve Madden boots are the perfect for tweens. They are just grown up for her not to feel like she’s still shopping in the kid’s section but she also gets to walk away with a balloon from the Nordstrom shoe department, only you will have to hold it for her until she gets home.
7. Okay, last time I mention Minnetonka and that’s because I have gotten to my 7th favorite pair of fringe booties for girls! These are extra special because they are Hello Kitty! Hello Freaking Kitty+Fringe = SOLD!
For more great posts about fall, be sure to check out these awesome posts written by my fellow Chosen Chix bloggers: